Imagine working for an organization that truly believes in a set of values which drive its performance, define its culture and help it grow. Imagine that in the center of it all is a team of individuals united in creating a diverse, unique workplace and business experience. As an industry-focused managed services company, Xceedance partners with insurers, reinsurers and brokers worldwide. Clients rely on us to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization.
Is your claim to fame your knowledge of claims? Does the idea of global (virtual) travel excite you? Does your creative and innovative mind get the better of you? Can you think on your feet (as well as at your desk)?
This is a unique opportunity to take part in the ongoing development and growth of the claims area in our Krakow office. As a Claims Analyst in our growing Insurance Operations team, you will collaborate with our global clients and focus on delivering top-notch strategic support in the area of Claims Management; whilst at the same building upon a complex knowledge of the end-to-end insurance process. More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing and analyzing various documents, including but not limited to policy documents, incident reports, financials, legal/court documents, etc.
• Reviewing loss notifications and identifying claim loss details to create first notice of loss for various lines of business.
• Working in collaboration with our colleagues and client representatives in various locations, to resolve complex issues and provide ongoing support.
• Maintaining proper documentation of all relevant processes and procedures.
• Complying with reporting requirements and collating various reports for our clients.
We are on the lookout for an exceptional species - someone with insurance know-how, who can think outside the box; but also someone who is humble and approachable - to accompany us on our mission of uniqueness and excellence. If this is you, then look no further!
We are looking for an open-minded, development-oriented candidate with a can-do attitude. Someone who can hit the ground running, but who can also embrace the quest to further develop their skill set. We are open to both graduates and professionals, as long as you have the following skills:
• Very good English skills.
• Good knowledge of French.
• Excellent data processing and analysis skills.
• Analytical thinking and numeracy skills.
• Good organizational skills and a high attention to detail.
• Experience in the insurance industry would be a huge plus - preferably in claims or a related area.
• Ability to read and interpret insurance related documents.
• Ability to question the status quo and openness to new challenges.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A positive attitude and sense of humor are a must!
What you can expect from us
• Unique professional and personal development at one of the pioneers in professional insurance support.
• Exposure to the global insurance industry.
• Ongoing professional training.
• Your own personal training budget.
• Luxmed medical cover for you, with the option to extend cover to your family/partner.
• Flexible work hours (we start between 7 and 10am).
• Competitive salary.
• Flexible benefits.
• A supportive and friendly atmosphere created by passionate people.