Analyst – Client Finance
As an industry-focused managed services company, Xceedance partners with insurers, re-insurers and brokers worldwide. Clients rely on us to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization.
Do you want to join our Client Finance team? Are you an analytical thinker, passionate about finance? Do you like working with Excel, numbers and reports? If yes, then this is something for you!
As an Analyst – Client Finance you will be responsible for:
- invoicing, collection and cash application processes,
- working with client data and binders/slips,
- ensuring timely collections of receivables and recognition of cash,
- reconciliation of accounts and premiums.
On top of that, you will have an opportunity to broaden your knowledge and develop skills in insurance finance.
Pretty cool, huh?
The following requirements will be crucial in this role and will make you feel much more comfortable while doing all the magic to our clients:
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of French or Spanish or German (at least B2)
- Good Excel skills
- Analytical thinking, numeracy and problem solving skills are critical
- Previous experience in finance/ credit control/ collections will be an asset
- Ability to question status quo and being open to new challenges
- Positive personality along with great sense of humor (must-have – no negotiations here!)
What you can expect from us
- Unique personal & professional development at one of the pioneers in professional insurance support
- Getting to know end-to-end insurance process (global perspective)
- Professional trainings
- Your own training budget
- Luxmed medical coverage for you and option to extend it to your family/partner
- Flexible hours (we start between 7 and 10am)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits
- Great atmosphere created by passionate people (and not only about work)
- Friendly working conditions