As an industry-focused managed services company, Xceedance partners with insurers, re-insurers and brokers worldwide. Clients rely on us to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization.
We are now looking for an Underwriting Analyst to join our happily growing Data Compilation team. So, if you can answer YES to most of the following questions, then we would definitely like to talk to you.
- Do you like working with a powerful Excel tool and you know what Pivot tables, macros, advance formulas or VLOOKUP actually are?
- Do you consider yourself an analytical thinker?
- Are you not afraid of numbers, reports, forecasts and big data in general?
- Perhaps have you also got a knowledge of the insurance market?
- Can you speak German or Spanish?
- And last but not least…do you have a sense of humor?
If you believe you are who we are looking for, then we can easily offer you some pretty cool challenges and most importantly - unique development path in one of the pioneers in professional insurance support.
As an Underwriting Analyst you will be responsible for reading and interpreting insurance documents, with a special focus on loss runs and files provided for exposures. You will also ensure the submission data are compiled in unified format, as well as historical and projected exposures are entered in the right systems. On top of this, you will have an opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge specific to the Healthcare market, as well as the global insurance market
- Compile claims from different lines of business
- Prepare comparison reports and forecast values for exposures in partnership with our business partners (actuaries and underwriters)
- Detect errors, regarding any inconsistencies and initiate correction process
- Initiate and facilitate process changes for our European Clients
Summarizing – the following requirements will be crucial in this role and will make you feel much more comfortable when doing all the magic to our clients:
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of German or Spanish
- Advanced Excel skills (must-have)
- Analytical thinking, numeracy and problem solving skills are critical
- Knowledge of insurance market will be an asset
- Ability to question status quo and being open to new challenges
- Positive personality along with great sense of humor (must-have – no negotiations here!)
What you can expect
- Unique personal & professional development at one of the pioneers in professional insurance support
- Getting to know end-to-end insurance process (global perspective)
- Professional trainings
- Your own training budget
- Luxmed medical coverage for you and option to extend it to your family/partner
- Flexible hours (we start between 7 and 10am)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits
- Great atmosphere created by passionate people (and not only about work)
- Friendly working conditions