HR Operations Analyst with French & Spanish
As an industry-focused managed services company, Xceedance partners with insurers, reinsurers and brokers worldwide. Clients rely on us to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization.
We have an exciting career opportunity waiting for bilingual candidates interested in boosting their career in the field of HR and Payroll administration. Join Xceedance and help us make sure our Client’s HR operations run smoothly in Europe.
Your role will mainly focus on:
- Onboarding new employees and making sure all the administrative tasks (pre and post-hire) are happening on time and according to different work regulations and legal requirements (6 various jurisdictions)
- Ensuring data integrity and preparing highly accurate HR and Payroll reports
- Interfacing with regional vendors to ensure smooth payroll process
- Supporting European HR team in delivering HR related projects and process improvements to ensure operational efficiency
- Ad hoc supporting of the local HR team in Poland (onboarding, payroll, HR reporting)
This is what we are starting with. We expect this role will be evolving which means that its scope will change and the new doors will open for us.
Sounds good? Go ahead and apply!
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of Spanish and French (at least B2) – both languages are mandatory for this role
- Great eye for details – you will collect, maintain and consolidate data to make sure all the payroll and HR operations run smoothly
- Being able to set-up and execute HR processes – this is a brand new role and you will have an actual impact on shaping and improving our Client’s processes
- Previous experience in HR and/or Payroll administration would be an asset
What you can expect from us
- Lots of challenging activities in the field of Payroll and HR administration – we want you to feel that you’re on fire (not literally though)
- Full support, but no too much, of a traditional supervision
- Being around people who inspire you and help you to develop (as a professional and as a person)
- Exposure to the global insurance industry
- Opportunity to deliver HR and Payroll under a few different legal jurisdictions in Europe
- Flexibility, common sense, pragmatism on a daily basis
- Yep….salary, benefits, medical care, training budget, flexible working hours, fresh fruits at the office too…no worries!